Cashew nuts, like all nuts, are an excellent source of protein and fiber. They are rich in mono – unsaturated fat which may help protect the heart. Cashew nuts are also a good source of potassium, B vitamins and folate. They contain useful amounts of magnesium, phosphorous, selenium and copper.
How to make Masala Kaju in Air Fryer
- Cashewnuts – 250 g
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black salt – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder – 2 tsp
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Line the cashew nuts in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer.
- Set the Air Fryer temperature at 120 degrees C and air fry for 10 – 15 minutes, until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the cashew nuts from the basket and let them cool.
- Store in an airtight container for upto 2 weeks.